Join us in shaping the future.
HOW WE WORK
- Are you comfortable working with a dynamic, ambitious startup?
- Do you learn quickly, ask questions, listen, and bring new ideas and answers to the team?
- Are you a strong verbal and written communicator?
- Do you thrive working both collaboratively and independently?
- If Saganworks sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
A cover letter works best to kick things off. We want to learn how your background and interests relate to this opportunity with Saganworks. No form letters, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strive to build an inclusive culture to ensure that Saganworks is a workplace where everyone is empowered to do their best work.
LEARNING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Join a small team with years of experience, developing new products and user experiences
- Being part of Saganworks means you’ll be continuously learning and teaching
- Work at the forefront of spatial computing, from screens to AR and VR
- Tackle challenging problems that incorporate neuroscience, online privacy, AI, and knowledge management
- As we grow, you’ll have opportunities to attend conferences and workshops, and represent Saganworks, both locally and globally, through writing and presentations
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Professional development benefits
- Employee equity incentives
- Flexible scheduling, generous time-off policies, and the ability to work from home